Register

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hatice Ozyurt at BAMMA 22

Hatice Ozyurt at BAMMA 22 3 years 10 months ago #12

• Sofia
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Sinead Kavanagh is making her pro debut at BAMMA 22: DuQuesnoy Vs. Loughnane after her amateur career culminated in a silver medal at the IMMAF World Amateur Championships in Las Vegas. ‚Äč Fighting out of Dublin's SBG, she will have the home town advantage over Hatice on September 19th.
Hatice 'Turkish Delight' Oyzurt currently stands at 1-3 but this doesn't account for her 73-14 kickboxing record. The devastating striker is known for her flurry of kicks and strikes, making this bout a recipe for explosive action. Fighting out of Tatsujindojo in Steenwijk, Holland. Also counts the former BAMMA fighter Gzim Selmani & Marloes Coenen among her training partners, Hatice is ready to bring her particular brand of striking to Dublin.

"I'm looking forward to be back in the cage! I am very motivated to prove myself in the MMA world, I would like to thank first my trainer and secondly BAMMA for this opportunity. My expectations for this fight is that it will be a hard fight from my side! I dont know mutch About my Sinead. One thing is for sure, 'Turkish Delight' is going to deliver fireworks in Dublin! Dont Miss this great event1"
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Sofia.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds